Wednesday, October 13, 2010

You make my heart flutter.


"Sometimes I think we'd be really good together." I sent the message tentatively, wishing immediately after that I hadn't. We'd been talking about relationships and how much we each wanted one but couldn't be with the people we liked.

"We might be. I just don't know if it would work right now since I can't drive. I'm a really touchy feely person so it's hard to live a little ways apart." Well... that wasn't what I was expecting. The only reason why we can't is cause you can't drive? So in like two months when you can we can try? I sure hope so, cause I quite enjoy being with you and I think we'd be pretty dang good together.

"Ah yes, the distance is killer. And some people might think the age difference is a little weird. But I don't care. It doesn't seem like you're two years younger than me when we hang out." Two years might not seem like much in the grand scheme of things, but in high school, two years is everything. And of course, it isn't a big deal when the guy is older, but when the girl is, well, you better look out for gossip.

"Haha I don't really care what other people think. I do what I want. And I don't either except for the fact that you always have to drive." I would like to say that I don't really care what others think either, but the fact is, I kinda do. I'm getting better though. If you wanna date, I'm all for it. Who cares what people think? And darling, I don't mind driving half an hour if it means I can be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment