Thursday, October 21, 2010

Amazing day spent with amazing friends.

Today there was no school. And it was one of the best days I have ever had. All spent with my amazing new friends:

-Guitar shopping
-Bought an electric-actoustic
-Noodles and Company
-Getting kinda lost but having fun anyway
-Jamming on guitars
-Walking around town aimlessly
-Getting coffee and sitting by the river
-Making a giant leaf pile
-Watching my friend jump into it from a tree
-And then watching him break that tree
-Drawing a collab picture
-Haunted House practice
-Going around town in full costumes
-Eating at Applebee's in full costumes
-Watching half of The Fourth Kind
-Really long shower to get all the fake blood off

Ahhh my life is looking up. I am so excited for next week, you don't even know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment