Monday, October 4, 2010

To the girl who laughs at bullying.

Oh how you've changed. Once someone I stayed up for hours talking to, is now a reckless stranger. Maybe it was her, maybe when you broke up with him. Whatever the catalyst, you've changed. I remember when you first came here and I didn't like you much. Hate to say it, but I'm leaning that way again. You stole my best friend. Granted, we may have never had the friendship you have now, but she was still my best friend. And how you're acting now, I don't even get it. According to her, since you broke up with him, you're doing all this stuff with all these different guys. Concerts, dates, flirting, friends with benefits. You're leading them all on and soon your choices are gonna backfire. Being tall, skinny, blond, and beautiful doesn't justify your actions. I find it interesting the dynamices between us. Both only children, yet your parents are controlling and you go against them all the time. I guess I hope you're happy?

Love,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment