Saturday, March 5, 2011

Another in a long list of lasts I have to trudge through these days.

Well, definitely not how I wanted the last SO competition of my high school career to end. And I won't even explain it cause it's stressful, depressing, and probably confusing to you. So just know that it was terrible.

There's something I want to write about but I'm not entirely sure how to go about it. Let's see what comes out.

Over the past year or two I've gotten pretty close with this girl. It was slightly awkward for a bit when she first started dating my ex but that's all good now so I'm happy. I'm honestly going to miss her loads when I leave for college. I'll miss our almost constant laughter, our inside jokes, our adventures, and our serious talks. I love her and honestly, I'm almost crying while writing this. It might be because of everything that's gone on today and/or my hormones being all out of whack cause of stupid Mother Nature, but still.

She's come to mean a lot to me and it makes me sad when I realize that my high school days are slowly ending. All the people I'm not sure if I'll see again, all the great traditions that will become just memories, and let's face it, starting a new chapter in your life is fricken scary. I'm leaving behind everything I know and I'm not sure if I'm completely ready for that yet.




Well that got more emotional and heartfelt than I was expecting..

No comments:

Post a Comment