Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Virgo to the bone.


Absolutely. I think this sums a big part of me up quite nicely. Or rather easily, as it isn't particularly a good thing. Depending on who I'm with, I won't be myself. I have comments in my head that I won't say because I'm worried they'll dislike me for it. So I keep quiet until I'm with someone I know won't judge me or even better, when I'm by myself.

I keep things bottled up and then some days I just snap and feel like shit and then feel bad cause I vent everything to my boyfriend. I make it seem like a big deal when it really isn't. Although it is to me. Which frustrates me. That whole fact that things that really shouldn't bother me do bother me and I can't do much about it. Darn my Virgo brain.

Other Virgo qualities:

-dedicated
-reliable
-creative
-analytical
-observant
-organized
-indecisive

Sound familiar? Yeah, me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment