Thursday, February 3, 2011

Long time, no post, eh?

So since this semester started, English has taken over my life. I for some reason thought it would be a good idea to take CIS (College in the Schools) English which, at my school, consists of the two college classes of Literature and Composition in one semester, when they are normally offered in two separate semesters. So we have to read a book a week and take notes and discuss and blah blah blah. I shall spare you the boringness and school orientedness that my life has become.

I'm not entirely sure what else to write... but I thought I should maybe inform you guys of why I haven't been posting lately and why I may not be consistent in posting in the future (but then, since when have I been consistent?)

But I do have this to say: I'm scared to be in a situation that I need him and he isn't there and I'll realize just how much I need him.

No comments:

Post a Comment